PharmaPlus can provide you guidance and advice in relation to the Data Security and Protection Toolkit, previously known as the Information Governance Toolkit.
All contractors are required to give information governance assurances to the NHS each year via online self-assessment which is now called Data Security and Protection Toolkit. The questions in this toolkit have been updated to include the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the National Data Guardian’s Ten Data Security Standards for the health sector.
- Register for the Toolkit and login
- Enter information into your Toolkit ‘Organisation Profile’ page
- Select your PMR supplier within the Toolkit
- Consider whether all staff have had appropriate training
- Consider whether your pharmacy organisation will use the Toolkit ‘batch submission’ feature
- Visit the Toolkit Assessment section and use PSNC’s guidance to assist completion of remaining mandatory questions
We can help you with a step by step detailed guidance for you to complete the Toolkit. We have also provided guidance with regards to GDPR to all members, as well as Data Protection Officer (DPO) training in 2018.
Here is a video on the DSP Toolkit 2020
CONTACT US TODAY TO SEE HOW WE CAN HELP YOU